ADWORDS / PPC / SEO / Web Design
DRIVING LEADS, SALES & ROI
As a highly specialised digital marketing agency and certified Google Partner, 5Tales can help you dramatically increase your online visitors, leads and sales.
LEVERAGE THE MOST POWERFUL DIGITAL MARKETING CHANNELS
Get more ‘ready to buy’ visitors to your website. We discover useful insights about your audience. How they search. What they want. What they intend to do. What they respond to. Then we deliver your message at the right time and place in order to get them to call and buy.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE AUCKLAND DIGITAL AGENCY
Most SEO and digital agencies have it all wrong! They focus on rankings, not revenue. Rankings and traffic to your website are great, but if those visitors don’t convert into actual dollars, it doesn’t matter. All we care about is how many enquiries we can generate and how much revenue and profit we can drive to your business.
BUILD LONG LASTING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Build a strong and connected brand in your local market. You can leverage our marketing strategy to grow either grow your business across multiple locations or leave the lead generation to us and focus on what you enjoy.
Grow Your Business With 5Tales
Get in touch today!
What To Expect Once You Sign Up With 5Tales
Once you sign up with 5Tales you can expect one of our team members to give you a call in order to talk you through the initial process. From there you will receive your initial client questionnaire. The purpose of this questionnaire is to ensure we get all the information we need from you up
Once we have the questionnaire complete we move into our 4 Phases of the campaign.
Phase 1: Site Review
Once we have all the information from you we then kick off the campaign with a site review. We want to know and understand every detail of your website so we can leverage all of your strengths and improve the weaknesses. Our team will also review your online presence and competitors as well as identify all strategies and challenges for this on page SEO optimisation campaign. Some of the tasks involved in site review include:
- Kick off meeting with a thorough review of company competitors and customers.
- Complete website audit and individual webpage audit
- Competitor website audit and webpage audits
- Keyword research analysis and selection
- Review of your current Google Analytics.
Phase 2: Site Strategy
During this phase of the project we will develop an in-depth content, optimisation, and conversion strategy to achieve all identified goals. Once complete, we will deliver a strategy brief that will be the “playbook” of this SEO campaign.
Some of the tasks included in site strategy:
- Multiple internal brainstorming sessions
- Develop baseline report
- Develop optimisation strategy
- Develop website authority strategy
Phase 3: Site Optimisation
The purpose of Site Optimisation is to make sure your website and all landing pages are properly optimised for search engines by carefully executing the strategy we have designed for your business. More importantly, we will make sure there is a relevant and properly optimised landing pages on your website for each targeted key phrase outlined in the strategy brief.
Some of the tasks included in site optimisation:
- Optimise Title Tags: Your page titles are one of the most important SEO factors on your site.
- Optimise Meta Description: Many people forget to include meta descriptions for their pages.
- Optimise Image Alt Tags: Adds more relevancy to the page and increased probability of image rankings.
- Including search engine friendly URLs for each of your pages is highly recommended, as these bring better crawling
- Implement Schema: Using JSON-LD, we identify the proper category of Schema to add to your site.
Phase 4: Monthly Site Optimisation
Once your website is properly optimised we must continuously work to grow and improve the authority of your site in the eyes of major search engines. A properly optimised website with high authority will start to rank higher in search engines. Once we get you to the #1 position we then work to defend your rankings against your competitors.
Some of the tasks included in monthly site optimisation:
- Continued execution of strategy brief
- Link bait creation and execution
- Strategic adjustments and pivots
- Link earning to above creative and strategic content
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Creative and strategic content creation (video, blogging, guest blogging, downloads, infographics, tools, etc)
- Optimise creative and strategic content (whether on or off site)
Once the campaign is up and running you will receive a dashboard and accompanying explanation video. You will know exactly what results you are seeing and what they mean.
You can walk away at anytime. While this might seem like a bold move on our behalf, we believe this to be an investment in our relationship with you.
There are no contracts with our clients at 5Tales. If you wish to leave for any reason, you are more than welcome to do so at any point, without any additional cost or notice period.
GET IN TOUCH
CALL (09) 801 6059
55 Mackelvie St, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand